Get your leaders engaging
- Demonstrate to your leaders the powerful impact their actions have on employee engagement, using quantitative and qualitative evidence to make the case.
- Use case studies of how top leaders in the public and private sectors have successfully engaged and inspired their workforces.
- Point your leaders to learning-and-development opportunities designed to strengthen their capability to engage and inspire.
Find out how you can help your leadership team engage and inspire their workforce.
Influence your senior managers through use of:
- Evidence – showing how leadership behaviours impact powerfully on employee engagement scores for their teams
- Case studies – video interviews with heads of organisations in the Sunday Times ‘Top 100 companies to work for’
- Resources – including a list of learning-and-development opportunities designed to boost leaders’ engagement skills
This chapter will be of particular interest to heads of internal communications and those responsible for leadership communications.