- Know what successful change will look and feel like.
- Be honest, tell people what you can and be honest when you can’t share news.
- Communicate early and often, don’t allow the local grapevine to grow wild!
- Listen; find ways of hearing how people are feeling and reacting to your communications.
- Know your audiences and their communication preferences and needs.
- Equip your leaders and managers with as much as information as possible to answer questions and address concerns.
- Review and refine your communications- listening to and acting on feedback and evaluation as you go.
- This chapter will provide you with some insight and support into communicating about change in the workplace